Tress, peacock and chevrons cushions, £55.50 from Mocha.co.uk
I have to say, I do enjoy a good stripe on a cushion. Or a triangle. Or even a chevron. Not fussy: as long as it’s angular, that’ll probably do me.
Here’re six more I’d quite like cluttering up my couch, for some menfolk to complain about.
- Inka II cushion, €49, Bo Concept
- Musca faux seude vegan cushion, £35/€41, Ohh Deer
- Lappljung Ruta cushion cover, €10, Ikea (doesn’t include cushion pad)
- Mandarin natural chevron cushion cover, €13.84, Etsy.com (doesn’t include cushion pad)
- Star round cushion, €47, Ferm Living
- Black stripe cylinder, €54, Ferm Living
Like any of ’em? If you do – pin them to your pinboard!