The sheer, unadulterated joy of shoes.
Oh, if only I hadn’t fallen off so many that I have three slipped discs in my back and now can mostly only wear a low wedge with the occasional pair of heels on the weekend. But I can still dream of all the lovely pairs I could indulge in – and so can you.
So, if money was no object, which would you choose?
- A pair of witty, pretty Charlotte Olympias?
- Perhaps a pair of Marc Jacobs’ mouse flats might be more your thing?
- The sports shoe of the moment, the Isabel Marant wedge high top has spawned a thousand copies. Do you want ’em?
- Nicholas Kirkwood protégé Sophia Webster is going from strength-to-strength do you love her crazy, colourful shoes that are just so much fun?
- Is the red sole that’s the classic marker of a Louboutin 100% your thing?
- Everything Givenchy does recently is touched by magic – would you do anything for a pair of the brand’s shoes?
- Arguably the shoe of last year, Valentino’s Rockstuds were everywhere. Would you still love to get your feet into a pair?
So which would you pick, or do you have a hankering for something else entirely? Do tell me below in a comment!