So if you’ve got any fashion wherewithal about ya at all you’ll know that this summer the trend for sneakers kicked off in a big way. The style set went nuts for the humble comfy shoe and we’re super duper happy about it. As much as we love a statement stiletto our tootsies are thrilled to hear they’re going get a rest for a while.
And the best bit is we’re under no circumstances suggesting that you wear these with your tatty gym gear. Oh no, these bad boys can – and should – be worn with any and everything else: print skirts, boyfriend jeans, sexy dresses … basically you name it, these kicks will look good with it!
- One of the best in the bunch, these Topshop treats, €58, are a tricolour dream. Clash that neon orange with a bright pink dress to show everyone you know what you’re doing.
- Not totally taken with the trend? Well, this colour block design by Penneys is just the ticket as the €11 price tag isn’t a big financial commitment. That way you can try it out and see if you’re keen.
- These New Balance trainers are bright but you’d be surprised how versatile yellow can be. They’ll look fab worn with navy. Buy this 574 style on ASOS for €86.16.
- If you’re going to splash out then you can’t get much better than these suede stars by Miu Miu. They ain’t cheap at €350 but if you can justify the spend we say go for it at Netaporter.com.
- I love, love, love these snakeskin sneakers from H&M. And guess how much they are? €19.95. Bargain! I’d clash these puppies with another print for extra fashion points.
- Sleeker than the other styles and in leopard print we have lots of lust for these Kurt Geiger lovelies. The €125 cost isn’t putting us off either cos we reckon we’d get loads of wear outta them. Loads.