Here we round up our top 10 high street buys.
- Collars are sticking around for another season and this bronze number is the perfect foil to LBDs. Ooh it’d also look great with stripes. Sold! Give ASOS €19.50 and it’ll be winging its way to you pronto.
- A rosy gold beaut, this belt by Mister Ted Baker is on the steep side at €85 but everyone knows that accessories are a handy way of giving old threads a new lease of life.
- You can always fit another pair of earrings in your life – these Accessorize fellas are hard to walk away from. Yours for €18.
- Topshop also has this sandal in silver but the gold really tickled our fancy. The chunky heel convinces us they’ll be comfy so we’re happy to get on board with the €87 price tag.
- Book, umbrella, diary, and the kitchen sink… you know the story. We tend to leave the house with so much stuff we never need to return! If you’re the same then a shopper is yer only man. This Mango one for €65 ain’t half bad.
- Sensible doesn’t have to mean sacrificing style, these brogues are gorge and the metallic finish gives the mannish form a femininity we heart. Invest in a pair at Bertie for €95.
- If you’re disciplined enough to carry less than us on a daily basis then a smart satchel is the way to go. Just big enough to carry the essentials, this Marks and Spencer style for €38 is a winner. FYI you ain’t getting’ leather for that price. No siree.
- Is everyone else as obsessed with Zara as we are? Right so, good to hear we’re all on the same page. Every time, every single time we go in there they take our money! In exchange for something. But still. These loafers are €29.95 in case you were wondering.
- Not exactly my cup of tea however I’m well aware that others will appreciate its charms. If you are such a person then you can buy this Betty Jackson dazzler for €18 at Debenhams.
- Believe it or not you will soon be wearing boots again. Make sure you get in before the crowds to snap up these Dune ones. They cost €135 and you will wear them with everything. Promise.
What are you gonna bend and snap for then?