Jasper Conran shows us how to wear all-over tangerine for AW13, but we’ve got some suggestions for a slightly easier way to pull off the shade, using, you guessed it, accessories.
- Here the zingy patent orange updates a classic pump shape by Christian Louboutin. And we reckon these would give the best toe cleavage. Head on over to Net-a-Porter to buy yours for a cool €425.
- These statement shades have a really designer look and the two-tone detail is bang on. Topshop can do no wrong at the moment and these bad boys are a reasonable €27.
- Mini handbags are having a moment. Save your shoulders some grief by downsizing your oversize tote to this sleek cross-body number. Perfect for the weekend when really all you need is your purse and phone. Another hit by our high street fave Zara, this bag costs €39.95.
- Let this chic, elegant statement collar take outfit centre stage. No need for earrings or other jewellery; invest in this Swarovski jewelled necklace for €91 at ASOS.
- Monica Vinader is a regular on TheOutnet and these sterling silver carnelian drop earrings are a bargain at €110.70. A classic style means you’ll literally get (y)ears of wear out of them.
Over and out. Come back tomorrow kids for another letter in #AccessoryAZ.