I like stars. Ah hear, I don’t just like ‘em: I love them. A lot. Enough in fact to have one permanently etched on my body. More on that here.
So it’s no surprise then that I also have a crush on star shaped jewellery. And I think you’ll be hard pressed not to fall for at least one of these fab finds.
- These Johnny Loves Rosie vintagey earrings would make a great pressie if you have any friends birthdays coming up. They’re only €16 on ASOS.
- Totally overcome with lust for this 22ct gold vermeil ring by Loulou Grenelle on Coldlilies.com. We’ll be handing over €116 next payday.
- Pick up this Gag&Lou gold plated bracelet for €39 on addictive website Boticca.com. Get the look by wearing it with an armful of other bracelets.
- The mixed metals makes this design stand out. This plated rose gold stars on sterling silver necklace costs €21 from LoveJewelryByJ on Etsy.com.
- Been hankering after another stacking ring? You couldn’t go wrong with this beautiful star band. This 14ct gold ring will set you back $98 at Catbird.com.
- Simple enamel studs for seven quid from Warehouse. Don’t mind if we do.
- Bigger and bolder than our other more daintier picks this gold plated rhinestone ring makes a statement. Buy it for around €34 by Freedom at Topshop.
- Irish designer Chupi Sweetman Pell made this bracelet using 14ct gold clusters of shining stars. Yours for €44 from Coldlilies.com.
- These are teeny tiny in reality so are a great everyday option. Another ASOS steal at €8.
- The most expensive of the bunch at £350, these 18ct yellow gold earrings by Marian Maurer are an online exclusive at AstleyClarke.com.uk.