Because we want all your style accoutrements to be as up to the second as they can be, then you’ve got to know that this season, any auld glove simply won’t do, darlings. No, no.
Rather, your hand cover of choice for AW13’s got to have a little something going on. Like a pretty pattern or a bit of a bow. Some jazzy (say it like your ma) embellishments or some studding; you’ve got to be smitten with them mittens. Here are six pairs we rather like.
Clockwise from top right:
- Zips ‘n studs, these fellers aren’t leather but at €10 we don’t care. Find them at Penneys.
- Another Primarni buy, we took a look at these Limited Edition beauties before. Studs galore and faux suede, €12.
- Zebra, bow and black. What more do you want, eh? €45 from Marks and Spencer and no – no zebras were harmed in the making of.
- Albino bees were sacrificed to make these fuzzy mittens from Asos though. KIDDING! €23.42 for the pair
- These red leather lovelies are from Dune and’ll cost you €45
- Lastly, why not break the bank or shatter the card altogether with these Burbury Prorsum heart print calf hair babies for, er, €495, at Netaporter? Oh go on.