I find winter clothing FAR better than over-enthusiastic, shouty summery gear, and it’s the very same for stuff for the gaff. If it features any type of knitting (God I lurve knitted things), is slouchy or whispers ‘touch me! I’m furry!’ I’ll take it.
Wrap up warm: here’s the winter wish list.
- I ain’t mad at this mug with its little knitted jacket. A cup of cosiness, with a matching cosy for the teapot. What’s not to like? This is €7.90 at Hardly Normals. I know, I was surprised too.
- Yes, it is what you think it is. That right there, people, is a cow hide rug with a Persian design printed on it. Oh. My. God. It’s by Young & Battaglia for The French Bedroom Company and costs an ouchy €815, but a gang of us could all chip in and share custody.
- Soul Lifestyle, the Scandinavian furniture brand, has just opened a concession in Arnotts furniture department. Brand new furniture frills for winter include the Golem sofa. Stylin’, chic, comfy – certainly good enough for box set cuddling and hot chocolate sipping.
- Quite fond of this leggy-looking draught excluder with its tasteful colour combo stripe. €57 at Fairwind, fairwindonline.com
- This lovely blanket isn’t in stores yet, but soon as it gets there, it’s coming home with me. It’s from Debenhams and remains price-less for now, but expect it to be near the €200 mark. Could this be the Chesterfield of bedspreads?
What are you craving for cuddles?