Want a more down-home Christmas this year? Hello! We’re here to help, gathering together some deadly-looking printables for stuff you can make yourself, DIY-stylee. From gift tags to decorations, check out the links below. Enjoy!
- Ace rolled paper baubles for your tree (above right). Snazz!
- This easy-to-assemble Christmas cube comes complete with a matching activity sheet: roll the cube and then do the fun idea suggested. Great for kids.
- Don’t buy your gift tags: print and clip these cute Irish-themed ones from Ursula Celano instead
- Sew sew: this set of festive-themed applique patterns feature reindeer, trees, candy canes and santas hats and can be downloaded from Craftsy.com.
- This super-cute printable from The 36th Avenue can be used to make cards or printed and framed for a festive decoration. It’s up to you.
- Hon the banner: eh, excuse us. This believe banner can be created from Craftionary