We LOVE chevrons round these here parts. Love ’em. Think they’re zig-zaggingly smashing and can’t be beat. So we’re pretty darn thrilled that they’re living on trendswise in 2014. Without further ado, here’re five off kilter stripey pieces to update your gaff with this spring.
- Designed to parcel up wedding favours, I just want these cute Chevron bags for, oh, I dunno, everything. £5 for 20 from Wedding in a Teacup.
- Debenhams is your destination for this frame, €37.50, please.
- Got €90? That’s the damage on this Urban Outfitters rug. 100% cotton, it measures 152cm (W) x 213cm (L).
- No one would blame you if you took to the drink, especially if it was from this cute chevron-decorated hipflask, £13.50 on Fab.
- These sweet little tealight holders are a total barg: €9, to be exact. Debenhams is your destination.
- Oliver Bonas cleverly (cynically?) mixes two trends here: birds and chevrons. Love it? It’s yours for £28.
Psst: M&S has some awesome chevron pieces at the moment as well including frames and tealight holders.