If you’ve got €50, then you’ve got an instant kitchen update waiting to happen, thanks to one or two – or hey, all – of these cheeky little pieces that’ll not only brighten up the room you spend a lot of your time in, but which’ll bring a few glad tidings into your cold dead January heart too. We know: fierce good to you altogether. Here’s what’s what:
- Look for Joseph Joseph at stockists like Arnotts, Brown Thomas and Stock, where this bright pink wash and drain will be €34.95.
- Maiden.co.uk is your destination for this carrot shaped object, £15.Yup, it’s a whisk. Think of the fun you’ll stir up with it, eh?
- I’d like three of these over a kitchen island, on which I’d cook fine cusine for my tinkly-laughed guests as we sipped gin slings in my massive abode. I’ll be dreaming on, but if that’s your life you can realise it right now for €24 from Littlewoods Ireland.
- Barg: these oak and colouredy kitchen utensils provide an instant update and are just €13 a pair from Marks and Spencer.
- More M&S, where you can snap up a trio of mixing bowls in brights for around €25,
- These cute Babushka glasses save on shelf space because – you guessed it – they stack inside each other. Sweet. £15 from Maiden.
- This be a napkin holder, it’ll come in pink and red – so we suggest contrast napkins, of course – and it’ll be a mere €3 when it lands in Tiger stores at the beginning of February.