Chanel’s Collection Notes de Printemps for spring lands on counter on January 24th, which bright spark calendar-watchers will know is this Friday. It’s a mix of pastels, darks, mattes and shimmer as well as limited edition shades and some new hues too. Here’s what’s what.
Products in image above, from top down, left to right.
- Rouge Coco in Dedicace (shown) and Triomphe, €30.50, are both limited.
- Lumiere Facettes in Quadrille, €50, is a limited edition.
- New shades of Le Vernis in Charivari (purple), Tapage (red), Ballerina, are €22.50 each, and are all new colours.
- Le Blush Creme in Intonation (above, limited) and Chamade (new shade), €34
- Rouge Allure Velvet in La Diva, €31.50, is a new shade.
- Rouge Allure in Mélodieuse and Fougueuse, €31.50, are new colours.
- Two new Illusion D’Ombre are en route, €29.50. Diapason (aubergine) is a new shade, while Impulsion (pink), is limited edition.
But there’s more:
The limited edition face powder, Poudre Universelle Compacte in Prefact, €39.50, is also part of the collection.
And there are two shades of Levres Scintillantes in Chamade and Sonate, €26.
What do you think? Splurge on anything?