Like, is there anytime Olivia Wilde doesn’t look good? That jaw, those eyes, she’s pretty damn awesome. Even heavily pregnant in Valentino at the Oscars she managed to look serene and put-together and yes I know – team of makeup artists etc. Speaking of which, here’s what Revlon used (she’s a brand ambassador) to get her face that fab.
Makeup artist Melanie Inglessis went for a French screen siren look. “We wanted the look to be simple and classic”, she said. So, dish? “I created a very precise eye that makes a statement but still works well with her fresh skin and light peach lips.” Here’s what to use.
On the face
- PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
- PhotoReady Makeup in Nude (1)
- PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator (2)
On the eyes
- ColorStay ShadowLinks in Taupe, (3). These are new and out now, a sort of interlocking shadow system.
- ColorStay Eyeliner in Black
- ColorStay Liquid Liner in Blackest Black (4)
- Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
- Revlon Brow Fantasy, also new this month
On the lips
- ColorBurst Matte Balm in Complex (5)
- Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Cognito (6)
D’ya like it? Would you copy it? (I totally would)