We had new-iss back in February that NYX was a-comin‘ and then … things went dark.
Until yesterday when a big, delicious parcel of NYX goodies landed on my desk and oh YES, Frillseeker can now definitely confirm that a) NYX is here and that b) it is deadly. If you’ve shopped the brand before online or abroad you’ll know it’s huge and incredibly comprehensive and we’ll now be able to access that goodness for ourselves at around 50 pharmacies nationwide. Dollyrouge has the news that the Mulligans and Shaws chains are also stocking the line.
So, as a first look, here’s some of what dropped to me, along with price. I think you’ll be pleased.
- Powder Blush in Pinky, €7.49
- Love in Paris shadow palette in A La Mode, €11.49 (no, REALLY!)
- Jumbo Eye Pencils in Purple Velvet and Dark Brown, €4.99
- Propel My Eyes Mascara, €10.99
- Round Lipstick in Harmonica, €5.49
- Bronzer & Blusher Combo in Ibiza, €10.99
- Matte Lipstick in Nude, €7.49
Like the look of it all? Excira? DISH IN THE COMMENTS!