Kim Kardashian’s boobs? Sure she never puts those yokes away
Gaze in wonder at this picture. Marvel at a sight you’ve never seen before.
NO, I’m not talking about Kim Kardashian’s boobs, sure she never puts those yokes away.
What I’m talking about is a momentous new dawn in beauty. The moment when, at Valentino’s recent couture show, the great man himself invented the Ombre Face Tan.
What a moment, what a look.
Want it? Here’s how:
- 2 shades of liquid foundation; 1 to be 4 to 6 shades darker than the other
- A blending sponge or buffing brush
- No mirror, for you will break it with your spectacular beauty
- Apply the darkest foundation shade to the top half of the face
- From the nose down, apply the second shade
- Now gently blend the two shades together for a seamless, flawless Ombre tan effect that will stun and delight
Now bake in an oven at 220 degrees C for 4 hours
Love the look? Oh, do let us know below.